Symptoms of Low T include:
- Libido changes, including erectile changes or dysfunction, and less sex drive
- Inability to build and maintain muscle, with impacts to strength and endurance
- Loss of motivation and focus, and other changes to brain function
- Inability to burn stubborn belly fat
A safe, legal, and affordable way of getting the benefits of HGH is Sermorelin, a growth hormone releasing hormone. It is approved for medical use and works by stimulating the pituitary gland to increase natural production of growth hormone in a safe and natural manner.
Thousands of men have effectively used Sermorelin to get the benefits of HGH. Bloodwork testing proves that Sermorelin has the same effects as HGH on the body, and patients report significant improvement in their symptoms while using it.
A Complete, All-Inclusive Program
Therapies with Action Men’s Health include:
Doctor Appointments & Therapy Supervision
All physical exams, bloodwork reviews, follow-ups, and ongoing supervision of your therapy by a medical doctor
All Laboratory Bloodworks
Initial and follow-up bloodwork at a lab, typically once every 2-4 months
Patient Education & Support
Ongoing patient care from our courteous and helpful staff as needed, including training on how to administer your medications, as well as regular check-ins to see how you are doing
Medications & Supplies
Testosterone, estrogen blockers, and other medications to ensure your natural production does not decline
If applicable, Sermorelin, B12, and other medications
An Efficient, Yet Thorough Process
Consultation (Free & No Obligation)
Speak with our knowledgeable and experienced staff to discuss:
- if your symptoms might be due to Low T and aging,
- if our program options might be right for you,
- when to schedule a complete evaluation with one of our doctors.
Physical Exam & Bloodwork
During your evaluation:
- the doctor will conduct a physical exam and discuss your symptoms,
- and you will get bloodwork analysis done to see a more complete picture of your health.
Personalized Therapy Program
With a detailed picture of your health and wellness, the doctor:
- will review your physical exam and lab results to create an appropriate therapy program,
- will discuss the program recommendations with you in detail during the follow-up appointment (typically over the phone),
- and will answer any additional questions.
Ongoing Support & Doctor Follow-Up
Congratulations! You’re all set to begin, our staff will:
- make sure you receive your medications and supplies,
- train you on administering your medications,
- and will help the doctor monitor the effectiveness of your program through your follow-up bloodwork and progress updates.
As needed, the doctor may adjust or fine tune your program prescription for your maximum benefit.
Please do not add any medical information or personal information into the above form.