Dr. Frank J. Welch, MD
Dr. Frank Welch, MD, MSPH, FACPM is a board certified Preventive Medicine Specialist. He is a highly skilled practitioner in the field of age management. He focuses on improving patient health by addressing the underlying causes of age-related issues, not just treating the symptoms.
Dr. Welch has diagnosed and treated hundreds of patients with age-related symptoms of low testosterone (andropause). His certifications include the American Academy of Anti Aging Medicine (A4M) as well as the Age Management Medical Group (AMMG).
He is especially tuned in to the importance of patient education, and likes to help patients understand the best ways to reach their health goals – including getting the most benefit from treatment.
Selected Curriculum Vitae:
- M.S.P.H., Tulane University School of Public Health, Award: Delta Omega Honor Society
- M.D., University of New Mexico School of Medicine, Award: Faculty Award for Excellence
- B.E., University of New Mexico, Award: Outstanding Graduate of the Year
Postgraduate Training and Fellowships:
- Intern, Internal Medicine, University of New Mexico Hospital
- Resident, Preventive Medicine, Tulane University School of Medicine
- Chief Resident and Fellow, Preventive Medicine, Tulane University School of Medicine
Specialty Boards and Certification:
- Board Certified, American Board of Preventive Medicine
- Fellow of the American Board of Preventive Medicine
- Member, American Academy of Anti Aging Medicine (A4M)
- Professional Member, Age Management Medical Group (AMMG)